A Family Fun Event
Terms and Conditions
TO AVOID WAIT TIMES PLEASE ATTEND EARLY IN THE SEASON OR ON FRIDAY AND SUNDAY EVENINGS.
Tickets are available via the website and may not be available onsite once sold out online
Waiver required to be signed online from the confirmation email link.
Ticket Reschedule Information:
To Reschedule Please call the office 9 am to 5 pm daily. 336-431-1700
For Hours of Operation – See the live availability calendar by clicking the BOOK NOW button above.
Kersey Valley Christmas – Ticket Price is Per Person:
- Children 3 and under admitted free
- General Admission Age 4+ = $29.98 + service charge + tax
- Seniors Age 65+ = $20.14 + service charge + tax
Terms of Service
Placement of order(s) for ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of all Kersey Valley, Inc conditions, which include, but are not limited to:
- WEATHER – We are an outdoor attraction. Therefore, we cannot control the weather and in the unlikely event that the weather forces the park to close for the evening, all existing tickets can be rescheduled for a date during the remainder of our current season or select evenings the following year. All patrons acknowledge there are NO REFUNDS!
- Tickets obtained from sources other than Kersey Valley, Inc run the risk of being counterfeit and may not be honored.
- No High Heels or Flip Flop footwear is allowed.
- NO RUNNING
- All patrons acknowledge that they have read, understood, and accepted our terms, policies, and disclaimers. We reserve the right to amend such as the need arises, and without prior notice.
Kersey Valley, Inc. d/b/a Kersey Valley Christmas reserves the right to refuse a ride to any patron at any time, for any reason. Your ride ticket is a revocable license and can be taken with admission refused. All patrons will voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with each and every attraction and agree to release the operator(s), affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction. This is an outdoor attraction which is held in the dark! APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS REQUIRED. Proper footwear is required – no high heels or flip flops are allowed. You will experience audio & visual disturbances, low visibility, strobe lights, possible damp and/or wet conditions, encounter uneven walking surfaces in a physically demanding environment. While every effort is made to ensure your safety, you should not participate if you are, including but not limited to: pregnant; suffer from claustrophobia; are prone to seizures; have heart, back, or respiratory problems.
NO REFUND POLICY
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and cannot be changed or canceled for any reason within 48 hours of the reservation time booked unless ticket insurance was purchased. NO REFUNDS will be given within 48 hours of reservation time book unless ticket insurance was purchased, in full or in part, for and not limited to: Acts of God; Pandemic; Terrorism; Inclement weather; or any other circumstance beyond the control of Kersey Valley, Inc d/b/a Kersey Valley Christmas.
In the event of a weather-related emergency such as sudden serious storms, heavy rains, high winds, and other severe weather conditions, the park will close temporarily until the danger of inclement weather has passed. As soon as conditions permit safe operation these attractions will re-open if possible.
As Guest and Employee safety is our number one priority, there are certain weather circumstances that may cause the park to close earlier than scheduled or not open at all. As soon as closures are confirmed the website https://kerseyvalleychristmas.com will be updated with the current operating status. Kersey Valley, Inc does not issue rainchecks or refunds.