It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and we have a sleigh full of fun and magic planned for you! But what should you bring for your kids to make the most of your visit to Kersey Valley Christmas? Here’s what you need to know about our one-of-a-kind Christmas lights show, along with tips and tricks to ensure your whole family has a holly jolly time.
If You’re Searching for “Best Christmas Lights Displays Near Me,” Your Search is Over!
There are plenty of drive-through and walk-through light displays in the Triad, but Kersey Valley is the closest thing to visiting the North Pole! So, if you’ve been looking for family-friendly Christmas activities, add our spectacular Christmas lights displays to your holiday bucket list.
What makes Kersey Valley Christmas more magical than the competition? Here are seven reasons why our event is the most wonderful.
- Snow lover? Snow is in the forecast every evening at Kersey Valley Christmas! Enjoy a blizzard featuring magical 5-foot snowflakes.
- Looking for Santa? Visit the jolly man in red and his reindeer and elves in one stop! In Santa’s workshop, you can even catch a sneak peek of the elves at work.
- Have a train enthusiast in your family? They’ll love riding the Kersey Valley Express train through our Wild West Christmas!
- Seeking thrills? Ride the zipline, bounce on a bungee trampoline, or challenge your family to a pedal karts race. And you won’t want to miss the super mega ride and slide that will allow you to race your family down a dual-lane, snowless tubing track!
- Hungry? Toast marshmallows over a warm, toasty fire. We’ll also have donuts, funnel cakes, fudge, and more.
- Thirsty? Sip on hot cocoa, coffee, or apple cider.
- Want to leave with priceless family photos? Have your picture taken with Santa and enjoy many fun photo opportunities with dozens of backdrops and winter characters.
And we have much more. Visit our website for the full list of activities and attractions at Kersey Valley Christmas.
Give Your Family the Gift of Priceless Holiday Memories!
Buy Your Tickets TODAY for One of the Most Unique Christmas Lights Displays Near Winston-Salem and Greensboro.
5 Things to Bring to the Christmas Lights Display at Kersey Valley
See you soon at the Kersey Valley Christmas? We can’t wait! If you’re bringing your youngest family members, plan to bring these five things so you can make the most of your time at our Christmas lights display.
- A warm jacket, gloves, and hat. Even though our event takes place in a festive atmosphere, it’s still nearly winter in North Carolina. The sun may be warm enough to give you and your kids rosy cheeks, but the evenings cool off quickly. So, keep your kiddos bundled up at night, and they’ll stay cozy for all of the fun.
- A small backpack or fanny pack. You’ll want to keep your hands free, so bring something small to carry your essentials. Remember to bring snacks for the littles, sippy cups, wipes (roasted marshmallows can get sticky!), and an extra change of clothes — just in case.
- Your Christmas list for Santa. Want to pay Santa a visit? Have some fun making a wish list before you come!
- Holiday-themed items to occupy your time in line. There may be waits for some attractions on busy nights, so play a game of Santa bingo, bring Christmas stickers, or have fun with holiday-themed glow sticks.
- Light-up socks. Are you worried about keeping track of everyone in a crowd? Consider wearing festive light-up socks! They’re fun and practical. Bonus: You’ll be ready the next time “Crazy Sock Day” rolls around at school. Want to go all out? Feel free to wear your favorite tacky sweater, elf hat, or antlers too! Dressing up is encouraged.
One final tip? Charge up your phone because you’ll want to take lots of pictures!
Visit One of the Most Beloved Christmas Lights Displays Near Greensboro
Stop searching for Christmas light shows near me and buy your tickets for Kersey Valley Christmas! Back and bigger than ever this year, don’t miss your chance to experience the joy of the season with your family and friends.
I Want In On the Fun!
Take Me to the Tickets, So I Can Skip the Line!