Spend a Fun Evening at Kersey Valley Christmas
Searching for the best Christmas lights near me?
Hark! Don’t have a blue Christmas.
Do you hear what we hear? Can you hear the jingle bells yet? Forget those other NC Christmas light shows. Come to Kersey Valley Christmas and rock around the Christmas tree! Why?
Because it’s the most wonderful time of the year. And, Kersey Valley Christmas is WAY more than just another holiday light show. Sure, you can go anywhere to ride or walk through a holiday light display. And, yes, you can walk through our lights too. But where else can you ride a train through a Christmas town? We’ll wait while you think…
… still thinking?
In case you need more bigger-than-a-hippo reasons to head our way, here are more than 20. Because all we want for Christmas is YOU!
20+ Fun Things to Do at Kersey Valley Christmas!
So, before you start dreaming of a white Christmas and what’s underneath the tree, discover what else you and your family can do while you spend a holly jolly evening at Kersey Valley Christmas — the best NC Christmas lights.*
- Get your photo taken with Santa.
- Get your photo taken with the Grinch in The Grinch Cave.
- Get your photo taken at the Magical Carriage House plus 5 other photo opps.
- Interact with more than a dozen live characters.
- Shop at Santa’s Workshop.
- Peek into the Reindeer Stalls behind Santa’s Workshop to see the elves at work.
- Ride the Kersey Valley Express Train Ride through a Wild West Christmas.
- Hop aboard a John Deere-pulled Christmas Wagon Ride.
- Ride the 200-foot Dual Super Mega Ride*n*Slide.
- Bounce on the Twin Massive Jumping Pillows.
- Climb about in the Treehouse Adventure.
- Ride the Kiddie Zip Lines (100-ft long).
- Ride the Pedal Karts or race with your family.
- Ride the kiddie Cow Train.
- Bounce on the Bungee Trampolines.
- Whoa! Get in the Barn Yard Twister.
- Partake in the Round-Up Rodeo.
- See Mr. and Mrs. Mac Jingles, the singing Reindeer.
- TreeHouse Village *Ages 4 and up*
- Play ‘Where’s Rudolph?’.
- Toast marshmallows at the Roasty Toasty Village.
*Some attractions are for ages 4 and up.
And Here’s What You Didn’t Know about Kersey Valley Christmas…
Christmas time is here! Stepping into Kersey Valley is like stepping into Christmas. And you’ll see that it really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
While we do have some wireframe Christmas lights, we also have many custom-built sets that you won’t find at any other NC Christmas shows. Plus, you can enjoy the farm, as it is transformed into a winter wonderland with more than one million LED lights. One of the special treats you’ll discover are our original magical sets like the Snow Blizzard featuring 5-foot snowflakes falling from 45 feet in the air. You might even find some mistletoe hanging around…
Warm Yourself Up with These Toasty Treats
Baby, it might be a little bit cold outside, but we’ve got some goodies to warm you up. More than just corn dogs and fries, you can enjoy a variety of fall and winter treats in our designated nighttime picnic areas. Stop by our concessions for these comfort food eats:
- S’mores and Marshmallow Kits (for the Roasty Toasty Village)
- Warm Bavarian nuts
- Funnel cakes
- Fudge Shop
- Apple Cider Donuts
- Hot Apple Cider
- Famous Ghirardelli Signature Hot Chocolate
- And much more!
Eat some delicious treats while you’re here, then take some home with you too! And don’t leave without your souvenir photos
But Wait, There’s More!
Once you are filled with holiday cheer and ready to dream of little Saint Nick, be sure to return during the day and try one of our other adventures: Escape Rooms, Kersey Valley Paranormal, Axe Throwing, Zip Lining, and Laser Tag.
So, please come to Kersey Valley for Christmas. There’s no place like Kersey Valley for the holidays. And as always, we wish you a merry little Christmas, and make visiting Kersey Valley Christmas your annual family holiday tradition. You’ll simply be having a wonderful Christmastime!
Make Kersey Valley Christmas Your Annual Holiday Destination!
Skip the Line! Click here for more information & book your advance Kersey Valley Christmas tickets!
Start planning your next visit now!
Souvenir patches available for purchase: Gem Dig, Zip Line, and Corn Maze.
Bee Education Center